Security of Security
Security professionals today benefit from a growing connectivity of smarter, more powerful security solutions, yet are faced with unprecedented threats to their people, property and data. Without proper protection of critical assets, the size, scope and severity of security threats and attacks will likely increase over time.
How can you stop the penetration of systems and stealing of valuable, sensitive data? How can you guard against lost productivity, customer trust and revenue?
Join Integrated Security Technologies, a provider of government and corporate security solutions, for our education series event this spring to discuss these topics and have access to one-on-one discussions with industry leaders.
Security of Security is ideal for those:
- Interested in next-generation security requirements and controls
- Embarking on an upgrade or implementation of a security platform
- Seeking solutions to support immediate requirements and evolve in the future
Security of Security participants will:
- Explore design, integration, installation and maintenance solutions for security systems
- Learn how to optimize information systems, processes and policies to work with security technology
- Discover ways to improve security outcomes
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – The Westin Richmond – 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
(6631 W. Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230)
Thursday, May 3, 2018 – Herndon HQ – 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM
(520 Herndon Parkway, Suite C, Herndon, VA 20170)