The Countdown to GSX Begins
Would you like to immerse yourself in one of the most innovative security industry events in the world? Join us at the Global Security Exchange (GSX) from September 23rd through September 27th. Formerly called the ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits, it’s one of the biggest and most influential security events of the year. GSX brings together an international audience to share ideas, explore options and invest in solutions for the security industry. It’s all housed at the 3.2 million square foot Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC).
With the recent name change, the event has been significantly reimagined for an entirely new trade show experience – with immersive and innovative experiential learning opportunities. Attendees will see frontier technologies in action and learn how cryptocurrencies and AI/VR/AR are revamping and reshaping entire industries.
New This Year
The exhibition hall will include three new distinct areas that make up a special “learning lab,” designed to explore an entire range of security options, including robotics, immersive reality, access control, alarms and more. They are:
- X Stage, where GSX will introduce entrepreneurs, thinkers and business leaders who are challenging the way we think about the intersection of security and technology. The event’s signature theater will feature leaders including Ty Richmond, CPP, President of Universal Services of America and Air Force Major General Bradley Spacy.
- XPerience Stage, where attendees will have the opportunity to hear case studies and other demonstrated solutions to their most pressing security questions. This format will facilitate the transfer of knowledge and best practices.
- Xcelerated Exchange Stage, where a panel of experts, innovators and business leaders will engage in a town hall discussion to unpack the latest and most critical security topics.
Additionally, participants can visit the GSX D3 Xperience to try hands-on demos and learn more about drones, droids and anti-UAS defense systems.
ASIS, InfraGard and ISSA’s experts will lead the overall conversation. Attendees can choose from over 300 information sessions, all designed to capture the latest trends and help them take their security to the next level. They’ll dive into subjects ranging from augmented reality to workplace violence to cybercrime to surveillance & counter surveillance to the Iot to many, many more. They’ll learn cutting edge strategies to master the changing security landscape. They’ll be prepared to face and overcome the next generation of threats.
Over 550 exhibitors will be on hand to showcase their products and bring event-goers up to speed on the most exciting new introductions to the marketplace. More than 22,000 professionals representing 100+ countries will be looking to make connections and find business opportunities.
Be one of them! IST will be attending, and we welcome the chance to meet with you there.
A few quick facts about the event:
- GSX is the most respected and comprehensive event in the industry. The show has grown 12% in the number of exhibiting companies over the past three years—and they’re currently tracking 4% ahead of last year.
- More than 21% of buyers are from outside the U.S., and that number is projected to increase.
- ASIS provides trusted information, insights, and peer support to tens of thousands of global security professionals. GSX is their go-to destination for networking, education and marketplace solutions.
Take advantage of the free expo-only pass if you register by September 22. As you plan for the event, be sure to check the GSX Community page, which provides local Las Vegas information for your stay, including tips on where to host business dinners and other insider information.
We’re looking forward to this game-changing event. Join us!