Schedule 70 IT Solutions #GS-35F-0819M
The largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. It is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from over 5,000 certified industry partners.
- Provides re-determined contracts with special pricing and other considerations
- Offers a wide variety of products and services
- Fosters collaboration through contractor team arrangements
For more information, click here.
Cooperative Purchasing: State and Local Eligibility
Under this collective purchasing program, state and local government entities may also buy equipment and related services from contracts awarded under Schedule 70.
IST’s offerings include the following SIN numbers:
> 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, and other services relevant to 29CFR541.400.
- Auto. Info. System Design & Integration
- Automated News, Data and other Info. Services
- CAD/CAM Services
- Desktop Management
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Network Management Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- IT Systems Development Services
- Information Assurance
- Programming Services
> 132-52: Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services includes value added network services, e-mail services, Internet access services, electronic subscription services, data transmission services and emerging electronic commerce technologies.
For ordering and pricing information, click here.