Put Eyes Where You Need Them
IST partners with industry-leading video security systems providers to bring you the latest technology. These solutions not only immeasurably support post-event investigations through video documentation, but also offer deterrent benefits. The mere presence of video field devices (including cameras and lighting) often prevents criminals from acting in the first place. In the final analysis, a properly placed, professionally selected camera can make all the difference to you, law enforcement and the justice system. Let these unblinking eyes provide you with strong security benefits including the ability to:
- Easily manage and use video footage to make fast, accurate decisions
- Use real time monitoring to mitigate unfolding security events
- Leverage video storage for investigative purposes
- Access camera streams and reports
- Access videos anytime, anywhere from a mobile device (with authorization)
- Program model algorithms that detect events unfolding, providing alerts when certain conditions are met
- Leverage next generation sensor analysis that applies intelligence and security response when video identifies alarm events
- Utilize remote security management capabilities including monitoring and response
We offer options ranging from basic closed-circuit television (CCTV) to specialized video management surveillance solutions. We can create an entire system for you, including turnkey installation of cameras, monitors and the design and programming of your video system head end at your Command Center. We also provide ongoing training and support.
To learn how video surveillance can meet your security needs, give us a call at 703-464-4766 or visit us here.
> Click here to learn about our other video surveillance and analysis solutions.